Why Reface a Kitchen
Refacing is a great option if you want a new look without spending a fortune. Most refacing jobs take only 1 day, so disruption is minimal and usually by dinner time your kitchen is ready to use.
Compare that to a total remodel which can take two to four weeks and you can see why refacing is becoming such a popular choice for kitchen remodeling.
Benefits of Refacing:
- No demolition necessary, so your kitchen remains functional.
- No plumbing or electrical to move.
- Completed usually in a day with minimal disruption.
- You get a completely remodelled look.
- Change your layout if you are adding new appliances, such as a built-in microwave.
- Add new cabinets, roll-out trays and new drawer boxes with euro slides.
- Add soft close doors or drawers.
- A great way to increase your home value.
- We also haul away the old doors etc. and clean up after ourselves.
- All work guaranteed.
- Insured and WCB
Wally Tiemer and his team offer the following services to incorporate into your refacing project:
- Custom kitchen refacing with top quality materials.
- New kitchen cabinets built in house.
- Custom cabinets.
- Bathroom cabinet refacing.
- Soft close door and drawer option.
- Top quality European hinges.
- Drawer boxes in Melimine or laminate using Blum slides.
Schedule an appointment with us for an in-home quote. We will bring samples of all the different styles of doors to help you decide which look would be best for your home. After accepting our firm price quote, you can have your new kitchen in as little as 2 to 4 weeks!